Application Installation Guide
Ready-to-use AI vision applications can be imported to the workspace. Applications can be customized in the Viso Builder. Some applications require modules to be installed to the workspace to provide specific functionality and extensions.
Installing an application from the Viso Marketplace
- Navigate to the Application page on the Viso Marketplace
- Click on the blue "Sign in to install" button to start.
- Confirm your log-in and select the workspace where you want to install the application.
You can either create a new workspace or select an existing workspace where you have the "owner" user role assigned.
- Click "confirm" to install the missing modules and the application itself to the workspace.
- You are notified after the installation has been finished.
Use an installed application
- Navigate to Library > Applications in your Workspace.
- Click the Menu icon ( ⠇), and then select Manage Templates from the menu.
- Find the installed application as a template, click Create to use this template.
- A new application is created to your workspace that can be found in Library > Applications.
Module Installation Guide
Modules that provide extensions to the Viso Builder can be installed to your workspace. In the Viso Builder, modules can be used to build AI vision applications. Modules can be installed directly from the Viso Marketplace. Installing a module from ...
How does the application pricing work?
Applications are purchased for a one-off fee for the current workspace. The application pricing is based on a fixed price. The costs of modules that may be required to use the application template are not included. Modules are purchased and managed ...
What is the Marketplace Partner Program?
Businesses can join the Viso Marketplace Partner Program and help others to use Viso Suite more efficiently. Solution Partners. Experts can help others to get started with Viso Suite faster and to build and deliver AI vision applications. Marketplace ...