A user role is a set of predefined permissions to allow specific actions for specific users.
Endpoints (Edge Devices)
- Permissions are grouped by workspace areas (Devices, Profiles, Users, etc.)
- Permissions: No access, View, Edit, Create, Remove (Hierarchical, include lower
- Custom Roles are user-defined, System Roles are Owner, Admin, Member (Hierarchical, overrule lower)
Endpoints or edge devices are computers you will connect to your cameras. You will deploy you applications to endpoints for inference.
- An endpoint is an edge computer (Linux based)
- Connected to one or multiple cameras (Webcam, IP-Camera)
- Profiles can be used to deploy AI Applications to devices
The workspace library is used to manage your applications, modules and video files.
- Contains the modules and applications of a workspace
- Modules are the building blocks of applications
Modules contain building blocks to create AI applications. Basically, a module can contain one or multiple nodes which will be used on Viso Builder.
- Installed modules appear in the workspace library
- Public modules can be added/updated to extend the Viso Builder capabilities
- Custom Modules can be created and added to integrate custom software
An application is a set of connected and configured nodes, which each node having a specific task.